Meet the winners of the Women in Construction Awards
The call for nominations for the Women in Construction Awards resulted in an influx of 42 nominations. A panel of judges, which consisted of 14 global industry experts,
identified 12 finalists, representative of three different African countries.
“Nights like these would not be possible if we did not have the support of sponsors, I would like to thank our sponsors Aecom, Power Group and Neuroleadership for their support. The Women in Construction Awards are important as they create visibility for women and those organisations supporting and shaping the role of women in the construction, cement and concrete industry. I am excited as we’ve had winners from South Africa and the DRC. ” said Award director Tanitha Jolly.
Concrete.TV is pleased to announce the 2015 Women in Construction Award Winners:
Pioneer in Innovation Award:
1. Manana Khotseng, Director, Rehauwe Construction And Development, South Africa
2. Solange Ngandu Misengabu, Managing Director, Best Construct, Democratic Republic of Congo
New Starter of the Year – Under 30 Award:
1. Lentsu Mmako, Quality Surveyor in Training, VSB Quantity Surveyors, South Africa
Most Innovative Women Training Programme Award:
1. Gordon Institute of Business Science: The NHBRC Women Empowerment Programme, South Africa
Excellence in Career Development Award:
1. Seda Construction Incubator, South Africa
For more information on our judges go to www.womeninconstruction.co.za .
For more information on the Women in Construction Awards, visit www.womeninconstruction.co.za
www.Concrete.TV Camera and edit: Anna Sacco and Nawaal Deane. Text: Justin Marthinus
www.Concrete.TV – a dynamic blend of broadcast style television and WebTV, covering: news, projects, products, people, countries and events for the concrete and construction industry.
[Meet the winners of Women in Construction Awards 2015]c