Unlock the value of digital construction
In association with the Chartered Institute of Building (CIOB) Africa the endorsing partner to Construction IT Summit and Expo, the digital construction expo is looking to connect YOU with top Construction IT professionals and industry experts taking place at the Gallagher Convention Centre on 10 -11 May 2016.The Construction IT Expo is THE ONLY practical platform offering vendors and solution providers access to the entire construction IT lifecycle. The audience includes public and private sector participants such as architects, estimators, planner’s project owners, engineers, IT professionals, facility managers, government representatives, who are driving the regions’ built environment. This unique setting allows for prestigious visibility, interactive networking and on-site information technology demonstrations.
This annual event will be the first show to showcase an effective environment for enhancing and promoting information technology business solutions and activities. Co-located with the prestigious African Construction Expo / Totally Concrete Expo you can start your travel towards understanding construction solutions that fit your business.
Register for FREE and Join us in understanding Building Information Modelling and the opportunities related to the efficiencies, processes and protocols that can match your business requirements in an increasingly digital construction environment.
- A uniquely curated two day interactive program focused on case studies and software solutions for the industry;
- Access to information you won’t find anywhere else: this is the only event of its kind in Africa – where international thought leaders and professionals come together in the same place at the same time to discuss technology;
- You can tap into the collective wisdom of international and local delegates, speakers and experts;
- Exclusive access to BIM collaboration tools and resources: you can connect with other executives before, during and after the conference.
- Meet selected sponsors and partners: the conference hosts leading technology and service providers so we can review all the best and solutions tools in one place.
Key local and International speakers include:
- Dr Eitan Karol, CEO, Louis Karol Architects
- Casey Rutland, Associate Director, Arup Associates, United Kingdom
- Nathan Doughty, COO, Asite, United Kingdom
- Krista Lambert ,Director, Engineering & Construction Strategy, Oracle Primavera, United States
- Miklós Szovenyi-Lux: Vice President Business Development , Graphisoft, Hungry
- Justin Taylor: Chief Technology Officer, Modena, South Africa
Conference Facts & Figures:
- Nine sessions and 16 industry expert speakers over one day;
- Exceptional sessions by leading experts and thought leaders on Building Information Modelling, Risk Management and Contract Management, digital construction solutions
- 15 hours of industry discussions in the IT Lounge area of the expo floor
For more information visit our website: http://www.construction-it.co.za/exhibit