Gain the competitive edge in Africa’s multi-billion dollar construction industry
As both local and international producers vie for their share in the African cement market, cement plants are being built across the continent at a rapid rate.
News of Africa’s growing cement demand is already worldwide, attracting international and multinational players who are ready to pump millions of dollars into new projects in the sub-Saharan region.
Register now for the African Construction and Totally Concrete Expo to explore new opportunities for revenue streams in Africa’s high growth markets and keep pace with rapid urbanisation and the prioritisation of sustainability.
Sub-Saharan Africa’s high risk and high growth markets are buzzing with construction activity and demand for government service delivery and infrastructure continues to climb. The African Construction and Totally Concrete Expo is designed to help you take advantage of Africa’s multi-billion dollar construction industry that is expected to grow by 70% by 2020.
Seats are filling up quickly and allocated on a first-come, first-served basis. Register nowfor the latest technological advancements, alternative material developments and energy efficient methods available for cement manufacturing in Africa.
- Cyril Attwell, Group Concrete & Research Manager, Murray and Roberts, South Africa
- Thierry Bogaert, CEO, Bogaert Architecture, France
- Gerhard Breitschaft, President, DIBt – Deutsches Institut für Bautechnik, Germany
- Darryll Castle, CEO, PPC Cement, South Africa
- Kevin Odendaal, Executive: Business Development, PPC Cement, South Africa
- Joe Odhiambo, CEO, Agrément, South Africa
- Bryan Perrie, Managing Director, The Concrete Institute, South Africa
- And more!
Don’t miss out! Register today for the African Construction and Totally Concrete Expo – where the world meets Africa’s cement and concrete industries.Space is filling up fast; register today to secure your space.