Be part of Africa’s infrastructural awakening
African Construction and Totally Concrete Expo is hosting its 4th annual edition in 2016. The 2nd annualHousing for Africa forum in 2016 is focusing on the planning and development of sustainable housing infrastructure in Africa. With the continent now experiencing the world’s fastest economic growth and highest urbanisation rate, this forum highlights the latest technologies, thinking, approaches and strategies.
African Construction and Totally Concrete Expo and Housing for Africa is the continent’s biggest gathering of qualified buyers and sellers for the cement, concrete and construction industry. REGISTER before the11th of December 2016 and get a 10% discount. Quote code TCPDM01 when registering to qualify for this discount.
New in 2016:
- Dispute avoidance and dispute resolution seminar: Brand new content for 2016, this seminar focuses on the legal aspects of construction and aims to improve quality control of construction projects by improving accountability
- Venue: African Construction and Totally Concrete Expo has a new location for 2016: Gallagher Estate, Johannesburg
- Outdoor exhibition: Due to the venue change, the event will host its 1st indoor/outdoor exhibition in 2016
- SAICE Civilution Congress: Attracts engineers from across all disciplines and will have a theme this year of delivering value for money
- Construction IT and Software Summit: The Construction IT Expo will cover a broad range of construction software vendor’s offerings challenges and processes that are being experienced by the construction industry
With over 75 speakers, 3 high- level conference tracks, over 800 C-level delegates, over 6000 visitors and a uniquely interactive exhibition, the 2016 event guarantees extended access across Africa to the entire concrete ecosystem from concrete technologist to consulting engineer.
REGISTER today and to take advantage of our exclusive discount rate.
Head of Sales: Built Environment
PS: Do not miss out on the 10% discount rate valid till the 11th of December 2015. Quote code TCPDM01 to claim this discount.