See who’s coming to Coatings for Africa 2015!
Can you afford to miss Africa’s leading paint and coatings event? Learn about how the industry remains key to supporting the continent’s ever-growing development requirements. We guarantee that you will leave Coatings for Africa 2015 with dozens of ideas and hundreds of contacts to make your job easier and more productive.
With a lively mix of keynote addresses, technical presentations, case study discussions and many networking sessions, make sure you do not miss out on this opportunity to hear from Africa’s most authoritative figures! Coatings for Africa 2015 (link to website) has a diverse attendee demographic making it even easier to share your passion for paint and coatings with the wider industry!
Featured speakers include:
• Tony Gichuhi, Global R&D Leader, ICL HALOX, United States of America
• Marco Heuer, Senior Technical Service Manager Nanoresins, Evonik Hanse GmbH, Germany
• Darelle Janse van Rensburg, CEO, Orytech, South Africa
• Manfred Jorna, Technical Marketer, BASF, Netherlands
• Richard Sadiki, Senior Project Leader, South African Bureau of Standards (SABS), South Africa
• Mohammed Sanaobar, Head of Technical Centre, Wacker Chemie, United Arab Emirates
New in 2014! Highlights include:
• Open exhibition with interactive zones for workshops and product demonstrations offers a great hands-on experience for all members of the industry free of charge and provides plenty of quality networking time.
• 3-day conference programme connects the entire value chain, from raw material supplier to end users of paint and coatings products such as construction, infrastructure, industrial and automotive sectors.
Diarise the dates, allocate the budget and make sure you are in Johannesburg this May!
P.S. Hot off the press! Download the Coatings for Africa 2015 brochure today and contact us to book your space.