CESA Infrastructure Indaba 2021 "Engineering the Future Now!"
Consulting Engineers South Africa’s (CESA) annual Infrastructure Indaba on 28 – 29 September 2021 hosted on a virtual platform. Registration is open and attendance is priced with an incentive discount for young professionals (ages 36 and under).
The CESA Indaba brings together leading technical engineering experts sourced locally and internationally, from government entities, contractors, suppliers and other professionals involved in the engineering and built environment. The purpose is to share ideas on optimising efficiencies in infrastructure investment and implementation; simultaneously ensuring that such investments are sustainable. It is imperative that the needs of the people are served while supporting economic growth, which is key to the eradication of poverty, inequality and unemployment.
The 2021 CESA Infrastructure Indaba theme is “Engineering the Future Now”. Download the programme here, which is structured around the following sub-themes:
- Professionalising the state and private sector
- Building a Capable, Developmental State, to support infrastructure delivery
- Public and private investment in infrastructure development
- Water and energy security
- Transforming the industry beyond the B-BBEE scorecard
- Gender diversity in the engineering profession
- Delivering value-for-money in infrastructure procurement
- Industry integration and engineering collaboration
Standard Price: R 2 200.00 (Excl. VAT)
Young Professionals Price: (Persons <36 years) R 1 500.00 (Excl. VAT)
1 ECSA CPD Point
Bringing it all together