10% growth in cement market creates new business opportunities in East Africa
Cement consumption in East Africa, driven by rising middle income, continues to steadily climb and attract the attention of new players in the marketplace and incentivise existing cement makers to increase their production output.
At the forefront of this industry expansion is Totally Concrete East Africa, uniting regional cement manufacturers with government stakeholders and East Africa’s foremost users of cement and concrete to determine the scale of infrastructure development for the region and identify new business opportunities for the local industry.
Diarise the dates and allocate the budget to be sure not to miss Totally Concrete East Africa, being held in Dar Es Salaam from 28 to 30 October 2014 – an event guaranteed to help you incorporate international technology and high performance concrete into local building practices to keep pace with current and future infrastructure demand.
• Meet the right people to conclude months of business interaction in just 2 days
• Get up to date on first-in-Africa technology to boost construction project yield across the entire spectrum of concrete, masonry, construction, project delivery and management
• Access 70+ world renowned speakers who will help you to reduce costs, increase revenue and take advantage of new market opportunities for cement and concrete in East Africa
Featured world-renowned speakers include:
• Busi Legodi, CEO, Cimerwa, Rwanda
• Jonathan Lodompui, Director of Enablers and Macro Reforms, Vision 2030, Kenya
• Alfonso Rodrigues, Managing Director, Twiga Cement, Tanzania
• Mr. Jonathan Wanzira, Chairman, Uganda National Association of Building and Civil Engineering Contractors (UNABCEC), Uganda
For more information please go to the website: www.totally-concrete.com/east